Black Friday Cyber Monday Sale - Etsy

         Starting tomorrow evening (11/28/2013) I'll be having a Black Friday/Cyber Monday SALE in my Etsy shop

I sell all sorts of fun crocheted items, such as hats, cowboy boots, and doll shoes. 
I also have a few little girls' aprons for sale.

All items will have between a 15% and 50% discount in honor of Black Friday and Cyber Monday. This ONLY applies to my Etsy Shop, and NOT my Facebook page
This also does not apply to custom orders, although I will still be taking custom orders during this time.

Sales will start Thursday evening, and end either Monday night or Tuesday morning.
 Four+ days of savings! 

Keep in mind that this is the perfect time to purchase Christmas gifts! 

Hope to see you there! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Menu Monday: Trim healthy Waffles - E

Menu Monday: Meatballs, Green Beans,and Cheesy Cauli