Our Little Man

I said in my last post that I'd share the most exciting thing that had happened since we moved, so here he is! My sweet little brother, Joshua.



I had wonderful plans of posting sooner, but, we were/are on new internet, so I was limited as to how much I could do online, and after editing all the pictures for the last post, as well as other people using the internet, there wasn't much left. Needless to say, this didn't make top priority. But now, we've just started our next month's worth, so I can use a bit more :).
Hopefully I'll have another post this week, with some more random life, but I'm not making any promises this time :), For some strange reason, my life is just a bit busy just now. 
One other happy bit of news though, is that we're finally closing on our house, so we'll no longer be renting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Menu Monday: Trim healthy Waffles - E

Menu Monday: Meatballs, Green Beans,and Cheesy Cauli